Founded in 1994, LHC Group is a national provider of in-home healthcare. For more than 25 years, we have served patients and families with quality care in the comfort of their home or place of residence. As our nation confronts COVID-19, we are in a unique and privileged position to help provide guidance and education.
As professional in-home healthcare providers, our clinicians are highly skilled and experienced in providing physician-led care in the home setting. Caring for patients with infectious diseases, and those who are prone to those diseases, is what we do each and every day in communities around the nation.
In 2019, more than 20 percent of the patients LHC Group served presented with an infectious disease or were highly susceptible to infection.
- We created a multi-disciplinary COVID-19 Task Force to organize our resources and lead our efforts.
- We initiated and completed pre-screening of our 32,000 employees at more than 800 locations in 35 states and the District of Columbia.
- We are cooperating with local, state, and federal governments, as well as our healthcare industry peers, to promote a unified front in this effort.
CDC & Other Resources
- CDC FAQs
- State Health Departments list and links, alphabetical
- CDC – COVID-19 Index Resource Page
- CDC – COVID-19 Situation Summary
- CDC – COVID-19 Travel Information
- CDC – COVID-19 Information for Healthcare Professionals
- CDC Interim Guidance for Implementing Home Care of People Not Requiring Hospitalization
- Covid-19 / Coronavirus Global Cases – Johns Hopkins CSSE
- American Red Cross COVID-19 Checklist