Thank you for taking our Quiz
If you need assistance before that time, please contact us at a location near you
Based on your results, there is a good chance that hospice care could be the right choice for you or your loved one.
Our experienced caregivers have had the privilege of walking this journey with thousands of people and their families throughout their hospice careers. The expertise of our staff can relieve a tremendous burden from the shoulders of those we serve.
We accept anyone who is eligible. We do not require you or your loved one to abandon hope for recovery or treatments that are a legitimate part of your plan of care. This is your hospice journey and you are in control.
Hospice services are covered 100 percent by Medicare and most Medicaid and commercial insurances, with no out-of-pocket costs.
Hospice care will include:
- Medicines, medical equipment and supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Medication management to control pain and symptoms
- Oversight and coordination by a hospice physician
- Nursing and home health aide visits to provide direct care and support
- Social work, counseling, and chaplain support
- Volunteer services to provide companionship
- Bereavement services for 13 months after a loss
One of our hospice specialists will be reaching out to you. You may also contact us at email@example.com.
Our hospice specialists are available 24 hours a day to provide support and answer your questions. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do to assist you. Find hospice support near you.