Home and Community Based Services
Trained professionals for people who require temporary help with the tasks of daily living.
Home and Community Based care assistance at home helps you or your loved one improve quality of life and maintain independence – in the comfort and privacy of your place of residence.
There’s no place like home for rest and comfort. Home and community based care professionals will come to your home or assisted living facility and help with your day-to-day needs. They provide care and companionship when it’s needed most. Care can be provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Home and Community Based Services Helps With
- Wound care
- Enteral and parenteral feedings
- Medication management
- Nutrition counseling
- Medication injections
- IV therapy
- Catheter care and changes
- Oxygen use and safety
- Use of air compressor, hand-held nebulizer and MDI
- Assistance with grooming, bathing, and dressing
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation and assistance with feeding
- Light housekeeping
- Respite care
- Caring companionship and socializing
- Errand services (grocery store, post office, etc.)
- Transportation (doctor’s appointments, church services, hair appointments, etc.)
- Mobility, transferring, and positioning assistance
- Toileting or incontinence care
- Sit with hospitalized clients
Select a category below to learn more about how LHC Group can help you.