Home Health Care
In-home care by attentive professionals during a recovery or to help manage an ongoing condition.
Do you or a loved one need professional medical attention and assistance in managing a chronic health condition or recovery from surgery, illness, or injury? Home health care is an effective and affordable solution for many patients’ post-acute care needs and situations. Home health professionals treat a wide range of medical conditions, allowing patients to rest and recover in the comfort of home.
- Managing chronic conditions such as COPD, diabetes, congestive heart failure, kidney disease, or high blood pressure
- Recovering from surgery or a serious medical event such as heart attack or stroke
- Help with wound care
- Help understanding and managing your medication
- Special dietary requirements
- Monitoring treatment progress
- Mobility challenges or a fear of falling