LHC Group’s Servant Leader of the Year Award is given annually to a group of 10 leaders whose performance stands out as a demonstration of our company’s values and whose leadership creates results that positively impact our pillars of excellence – People, Service, Quality, Efficiency, Growth, and Ethics. To be considered for Servant Leader of the Year, a leader’s actions must serve as a model for others. Our Servant Leaders of the Year are leaders who roll up their sleeves and work alongside fellow employees rather than pointing the way. The recipients of this award will be leaders who understand that lifting others up and enabling them to shine is the trait of a true leader.
- Nominee must have completed a minimum of two years in a management position with LHC Group or Almost Family.
- Nominee must have direct reports.
- Nominee must consistently model LHC Group’s values.
- Nominee must demonstrate creativity and innovation.
- Nominee must demonstrate and model LHC Group’s standards of behavior.
All nominations for Servant Leader of the Year must be completed in writing by submitting this form. All boxes should be completed according to the instructions listed below. The deadline for submissions is January 20.
Thank you for your support of our Servant Leader of the Year program.